Please fill your details !
About this Role
Finance Analyst at StartupCA (Full Time)
1.Spreading and analysing of financials statements
including balance sheet and income statement
2.Interpret notes to financial statements and make necessary adjustments
3.Application of financial quality assurance checks
4.Analyzing credit risk using multiple bureau sources
5.Preparing a credit summary report creating basis for lending decision
6.Deriving company and industry factors affecting credit risk
7.Providing support to senior analysts in performing risk assessment activities
8.Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
9. Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
10. Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
11. Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
12. These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
Location : MAYUR VIHAR PHASE - 1, ACHARYA NIKETAN,Delhi
Experience : 2 - 3 years
Job type : FTE
Industry : SOFTWARE, IT & ITES
Offer : Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company • Exciting projects involving newest technologies • Professional development opportunities • Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program. • Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Role Responsibilities-What you need to do
2. Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
3. Perform detailed research including industry research, transactions analysis, company and investor profile
4.Creating research papers to understand the dynamics of various sectors, including value chain, strategy, key performance indicators, financials and precedent fund raise transactions
5.Conduct sector mapping and perform detailed industry analyses for a variety of markets and channels
6.Conduct market and competitive analysis and in-depth data analyses using advanced methods
7.Assist teammates with creation of sectoral presentation materials
8.Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
9.Work on several projects simultaneously with teams of professionals, both within the group and across the firm, including Directors and Associate, collaborating to develop and execute solutions
10.Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery 11. Strong financial and business analysis skills
12.Excellent ppt and excel skills
13.Proficiency in working on databases
|Role||:||Finance & Administration|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Bachelor Degree||:||Any Bachelor Degree in Any Specialization|
Benefit and Perks