Please fill your details !
About this Role
UX/UI Designer (Full Time)
Startup CA, 110091
Ux/ UI designer (0- 3 year)
1) Designing Mobile UI / UX (Mandatory).
2) Designing Web Layouts, Logos, Banners, Infographics.
3) Responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation
4) Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
5) Comfortable using Adobe XD and Illustrator.
6) Designing Websites in Photoshop
7) Designing E-commerce Portals
8) Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
9) Create graphic assets like icons, buttons, widgets, landing pages for use in user interfaces.
10) Design wireframes, mock-ups, task flows for web and mobile applications.
11) Flyers, Brochures, Ebook Covers.
12) PPT Designing
13) Can Gather knowledge And Research on ideas For Projects.
14) Strong with Coding and Designing Skills.
15) Can read, write, and understand English.You should be aware of the global design guidelines for iOS and Android and should also be checking out the latest app design trends and innovations on Apple App Store and Google Play Store to stay ahead of the game.
We will provide the perfect environment, guidance, and assistance for you to grow, learn, and hone your design skills.Please apply only when your profile matches our requirements.
Location : MAYUR VIHAR PHASE - 1,DELHI
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Job type : FTE
Industry : IT/COMPUTERS - HARDWARE & NETWORKING
Offer : Designing Web Layouts, Logos, Banners, Infographics.
Role Responsibilities-What you need to do
- Responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Comfortable using Adobe XD and Illustrator.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||IT/COMPUTERS - HARDWARE & NETWORKING|
|Functional Area||:||UX/UI Design|
|Bachelor Degree||:||Any Bachelor Degree in Any Specialization|
Benefit and Perks
|Performance Bonus ,||flexible working hour ,|