Please fill your details !
About this Role
iOS Developer at Startup CA (Full Time)
· Candidate Should have Strong OO design and programming skills in Swift · Exp. in xcode, iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location etc) · Experience of accessing data as JSON using REST API. · Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines · Familiarity with push notifications · Good understanding of development environment, testing and App/play store publishing · Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform · Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to define, design, and ship new features · Work with outside data sources and APIs · Unittest code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability · Work on bug fixing and improving application performance • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
Location : MAYUR VIHAR PHASE - 1, ACHARYA NIKETAN,DELHI
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Job type : FTE
Industry : SOFTWARE, IT & ITES
Offer : • Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company • Exciting projects involving newest technologies • Professional development opportunities • Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program. • Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Role Responsibilities-What you need to do
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for applications. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, iOS SDK, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into iOS
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in out of the box thinking to provide high value of service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the technology of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Android based tools for activism and community building.
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Mobile Development|
|Bachelor Degree||:||Any Bachelor Degree in Any Specialization|
Benefit and Perks
|Performance Bonus ,||flexible working hour ,|